Win A Trabbie Contest

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Well......this is the last day for voting. I think I've voted for every single solitary person in here(even if you didn't vote me back. tired.gif) I understand people are busy, have lives etc..but for freakin sake. Give a vote my way!!frown.gifsmokin.gif Also voted for my supporters and people in the comment section. Yeah, I'm a good person!! laugh.gifroll.gif

Just say, there was a good side to all this. A learning side, which is as Spicy said in the previous posts, I voted blindly for some as well. With no regard to who, what and where. smokin.gif Also, I'm glad I received a high number of views and sharing. Which I don't understand fully. I guess it means they viewed your pic and wanted to share it with others so they could vote for you. That's cool. smokin.gif I love that. Also funny that if I got so many views. For Christ's sake, why didn't they just click vote. They took the time to click, why not go all the way and just click VOTE!! But I guess that defeats the purpose, people have to stop and think. Does she really deserve my vote does her pic speak to me??!!? laugh.gif Yes, No, maybe so, not now!! Maybe never now..roll.gif

I'm new to the friendface and twitter world. So, this was a different experience and a nice way of reaching out.

Good Luck everyone, peace and rock and roll. tired.gif smile.gif

One more thing...if everyone could kudo this thread who read and posted and visited for some insight. Which I think it provided, the good and the bad and helpful advice. Please..please kudo. I knew I'm the original poster and I'm tooting my own horn. Beep, Beep, Honk, Honk!!! Aweeeeeoooooooogaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh............laugh.gifbut it would make me happy! Happy like this.smile.gif Okay, I'm done! Thanks for reading and thanks to those who kudoded already and to those who greatly contributed your insight, enthusiasm and opinions on this thread. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='jenmusic wrote:

Celebrian']Hiya Guys! Hope I'm not too late, here's my submission!! It's of our lake, one misty morning....

Please vote for me! I need at least 133 votes to get into the top 50!!

He I voted for you :D Would you vote for me to I need 30 votes for the top 50 :) 

Just voted for you!

• Subscriber

I think I have voted for everyone here 2 :) Maybe I didn't like the voting system as much that I thought I would, but I loved being part of this competition and I loved the time I spend making it!! And I loved the time that I spent here on this thread :) (so U2LAWoman you have your kudo defintitly deserved ;) )

• Subscriber

[quote name='Celebrian wrote:

jenmusic wrote:

Celebrian']Hiya Guys! Hope I'm not too late, here's my submission!! It's of our lake, one misty morning....

Please vote for me! I need at least 133 votes to get into the top 50!!

He I voted for you
:D
Would you vote for me to I need 30 votes for the top 50
:)

Just voted for you!Thanks :D

• Subscriber

I think I have voted for everyone here 2 :) Maybe I didn't like the voting system as much that I thought I would, but I loved being part of this competition and I loved the time I spend making it!! And I loved the time that I spent here on this thread :) (so U2LAWoman you have your kudo defintitly deserved ;) )
Thanks Jen. love0073.gifJust checked my profile and it appears the voting is now closed. Now we wait.... and listen to more U2! We need to start a countdown for this. smokin.gif

Anyone know how to post a countdown clock with days, minutes and seconds. lol ?! Don't know if Talenthouse or U2.com will. smile.gif

• Subscriber

Good luck all now!! And no matter what it has been great fun to enter and take part and witness the Armenian gangs voting for each other, seeing all the original pics by Corbijn himself and the already collages to make the collage?

Have been so beautiful pictures though and some serious talent out there!