Win A Trabbie Contest

U2LAWoman

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I just calculated my position and I came about 168th! But there are a lot of pics there that are either stolen (which should have been automatically disqualified!) or collages, which wasn't the point, the pic was suppose to be a photo of single subject that would be chosen to be part of a collage!

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

xrayjets wrote:

mich40']I cannot believe that the top voted entry came up with 400 votes in the last 3 hours of the contest, with a total of over 1500 votes. Such a shame and such a joke.....

wtf.
how do you know what place you are in, and how many votes you got?

is there something on peoples page...i looked and didnt see anything regarding your places....

any links?

http://m.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a796d48aea4c22ba7986530b0a1476d5/354?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150478040074563_20555920_10150478050669563#/creativeinvites/submissions/overview/354

[quote name='muis wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

xrayjets']

wtf.

how do you know what place you are in, and how many votes you got?

is there something on peoples page...i looked and didnt see anything regarding your places....

any links?

http://m.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a796d48aea4c22ba7986530b0a1476d5/354?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150478040074563_20555920_10150478050669563#/creativeinvites/submissions/overview/354Muis, thank you so much...you make life so much better!smile.gif

• Subscriber

talenthouse s*cks, I'm sorry I've to say this....their votingsystem, some, at least 7, of the participants with their fake twitteraccounts, selling votes....:-(

we wrote many emails to talenthouse, with proof and also to principle management and 3 moderators (U2.com)...

I hope they will investigate this all asap....

• Subscriber

[quote name='jenmusic wrote:

BigBunny']i ended up with 75 votes. 10 of my supporters didn't bother to vote though :/

I have also supporters that didn't vote :S but I don't care anymore lol... I happy with my 66th place :D:D

yeah, well done. at the end of the day only 1 person was going to get on the cover with votes. here's too Anton & Shaughn making great choices on the other 15 smokin.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='BigBunny wrote:

jenmusic wrote:

BigBunny']i ended up with 75 votes. 10 of my supporters didn't bother to vote though :/

I have also supporters that didn't vote :S but I don't care anymore lol... I happy with my 66th place
:D
:D

yeah, well done. at the end of the day only 1 person was going to get on the cover with votes. here's too Anton & Shaughn making great choices on the other 15 smokin.gif

Thanks :) yeah we only have to wait till the 20th of february pffff... XD

17 days left...