Win A Trabbie Contest

U2LAWoman

• Subscriber

[quote name='BigBunny wrote:

jenmusic wrote:

BigBunny']

i ended up with 75 votes. 10 of my supporters didn't bother to vote though :/

I have also supporters that didn't vote :S but I don't care anymore lol... I happy with my 66th place
:D

yeah, well done. at the end of the day only 1 person was going to get on the cover with votes. here's too Anton & Shaughn making great choices on the other 15 smokin.gif

Yes, this is indeed the case! Oh Anton, pick mine, pick mine, don't care about teh trabbie, I just want my pic to make teh cover!!

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Celebrian wrote:

BigBunny wrote:

jenmusic']

I have also supporters that didn't vote :S but I don't care anymore lol... I happy with my 66th place

yeah, well done. at the end of the day only 1 person was going to get on the cover with votes. here's too Anton & Shaughn making great choices on the other 15
smokin.gif

Yes, this is indeed the case! Oh Anton, pick mine, pick mine, don't care about teh trabbie, I just want my pic to make teh cover!!LOL so I'm not the only one that only wants her picture on the cover and the trabbie XD

[quote name='jenmusic wrote:

Celebrian wrote:

BigBunny']

yeah, well done. at the end of the day only 1 person was going to get on the cover with votes. here's too Anton & Shaughn making great choices on the other 15
smokin.gif

Yes, this is indeed the case! Oh Anton, pick mine, pick mine, don't care about teh trabbie, I just want my pic to make teh cover!!
LOL so I'm not the only one that only wants her picture on the cover and the trabbie XD

jen, what would you do with the trabbie?smile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

jenmusic wrote:

Celebrian']

LOL so I'm not the only one that only wants her picture on the cover and the trabbie XD

jen, what would you do with the trabbie?d045.gif

• Subscriber

hmmm what would I do with the trabbie... I really don't know actually, but I did promise my uncle and my niece that I would pick them up and take them for a drive...

But I think I would be scared to dead with all the snow... and I just got my drivers licence for a week or so XD

hmmm what would I do with the trabbie... I really don't know actually, but I did promise my uncle and my niece that I would pick them up and take them for a drive...

But I think I would be scared to dead with all the snow... and I just got my drivers licence for a week or so XD

you JUST got your liscense? Congratulations, Jen!!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif