Q Magazine

lblblbc

• Subscriber

I appreciate your reply, SLC, but I was simply wondering if the issue ever even made it to newstands or bookstores in the States.  I'm looking forward to downloading the tracks here, but I'd prefer to find the real thing because I like the packaging of the disc and am interested in the band interview.

Anyone from America ever see this issue of Q on the stands?

• Subscriber

I appreciate your reply, SLC, but I was simply wondering if the issue ever even made it to newstands or bookstores in the States.  I'm looking forward to downloading the tracks here, but I'd prefer to find the real thing because I like the packaging of the disc and am interested in the band interview.

I heard that the issues that are imported from UK don't have the CD's attached to the magazine.

• Community Moderator

[quote name='CatKim wrote:

lblblbc']

I heard that the issues that are imported from UK don't have the CD's attached to the magazine.

And the places that usually carry it around me have yet to get the issue at all.  Although I think I have heard that some people have gotten them, just without the cd.

• Community Moderator

No cd  :( and different cover. Saw one with the cd on ebay and the cover looked different. I'm going with I don't like U2 covers anyways. But had to buy it!!  3.99 pound= $8.99 us=$15 canadian??

Photoon2011-12-07at1918.jpg

That's the cover I got from the U2 shop.

• Subscriber

Definitely had the CD less Q mag in the states. It came out about Nov. 21st. So unhappy not to get the CD. I want the CD I like CDs. Itunes is meh... cry.gif I will try to chase it down on Ebay. I like the large side shot of Bono cover in the FB thumbnail. The states received the band one with Bono standing on the right side.