Name something good which happened to you lately!!

illumination70

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

illumination70']Congratulations, Sunflower!!  As for me, I completed an event where I handed-out samples of quessadillas which turned out to be easier to make than I thought!! 

sounds yummy...how do you make them , Illum?

Place tortilla in a 375 degree-skillet cook until small bubbles appear and flip over.  Add 1/4 cup fiesta-blend grated cheese (Great value brand)over half the tortilla,flip the other half over and cook 30 seconds on both sides.  Remove from skillet,slice quesadilla in 4 slices with pizza cutter and serve.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

123love wrote:

Sunflower1mdp']Got good news from my doctor yesterday.

Im pleased to hear that
smile.gifMe too, and I cant help but wonder to myself if that means a gift 9 months from now?

Ok, not my beez wax, LOL, but it feels like spring outside today..spring-like weather makes me think of new lifelaugh.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

illumination70']Congratulations, Sunflower!!  As for me, I completed an event where I handed-out samples of quessadillas which turned out to be easier to make than I thought!! 

sounds yummy...how do you make them , Illum?

Place tortilla in a 375 degree-skillet cook until small bubbles appear and flip over.  Add 1/4 cup fiesta-blend grated cheese (Great value brand)over half the tortilla,flip the other half over and cook 30 seconds on both sides.  Remove from skillet,slice quesadilla in 4 slices with pizza cutter and serve.

thank you illum, that does sound easy!

I love all the recipies you give us.

You rock!

• Subscriber

Awesome...now all you need is the Traaaabbbiiieeeeee and you're set! I mean..I want the trabbie too, knowing my luck I'll probably get a ticket for speeding. I already got one driving my little beetle bug and not wearing a seatbelt. laugh.gif Be safe and happy driving. smokin.gif