Name something good which happened to you lately!!

illumination70

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my daughter and I watched the movie "What About Bob?" and laughed together. She is 12 and just starting to laugh at some of the things I find funny -its nice
that sounds so cool....so bonding ...laughing together is a sure way to create closeness...

what about bob is one of the funniest movies, ever!

• Subscriber

my daughter and I watched the movie "What About Bob?" and laughed together. She is 12 and just starting to laugh at some of the things I find funny -its nice
Awww...my daughter is a teenager and we went to see Beauty and the Beast 3D. Even though we've seen it many times. I loved the 3D effects and they show a Tangled short before the movie. She might like that too.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

illumination70'] I (and thousands of other people) marched in a local Martin Luther King parade.

wow, illum, that is awesome...were you covered with goosebumbs?
Nope, more like shivering because it was only 14 degrees outside during the march LOL!!!

laugh.gif

• Subscriber

My master's degree has finally posted to my transcripts, so now I'm finally in a position to be looking for jobs in my chosen field. I am in the process of filling out an application for one already! 

My master's degree has finally posted to my transcripts, so now I'm finally in a position to be looking for jobs in my chosen field. I am in the process of filling out an application for one already! 
Congratulations again Jen.

Have your received your official degree in the mail yet?

have you decided to frame it or store it?