somedays (most days) i'm just so dumb, part ??

barbara1

• Subscriber

i'm ready to get this amazingly funny thread back from under the 'dust'. grin.gif

so i will start : hello everyone, my name is barbara, and i'm a silly brunette.
today i bought this beautifyl, colorful duster in the supermarket. and after i got home i wanted to try out immediatly, so started dusting the cupboards, clock, pendant.... but maybe i should have waited till light bulbs had time to cool down... then they wouldnt have been covered with green, melted plastic.... (not even starting bout that smell!)
hey! how should i know those dusters were made of plastic/nylon to replace the good, old feathers????
plumeau.jpg
now, who's next? someone?? please??ohwell.gif

omg, that is so funny! you melted the feather duster...?

barb, I carefully removed all of the plastic wrapping on my easter ham...put it in the oven, made the whole dinner and set the table.

guests awaited anxiously as I stood up and as the host, made the first slice of the delicious smelling ham....

and....and.... and....

nothing.

I sawed and sawed away....

nothing.

well it was soon discovered that the ham was wrapped in a skin tight sheeth of plastic wrap by the store, and it had baked that way!

boy, did I blush, but we all had a very good belly laugh, and the ham was extra moist and delicious....

it tasted fine...

but I will never live that one down!

• Subscriber

omg spicy, so funny! but please don get me started bout melting plastic things in the oven... zhiv and john know of similar stories...

Mmmmmm I think that you need to buy my silence!happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']omg spicy, so funny! but please don get me started bout melting plastic things in the oven... zhiv and john know of similar stories...

Mmmmmm I think that you need to buy my silence!happy.gifany propositions? (you mean friend!!)

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']omg spicy, so funny! but please don get me started bout melting plastic things in the oven... zhiv and john know of similar stories...

Mmmmmm I think that you need to buy my silence!
happy.gifany propositions? (you mean friend!!)

Oh I am thinking .................................wink.gif