Will U2 play Sunday Bloody Sunday on this tour?

Guest ja perez711

Guest ja perez711

Hello everyone, this tour will be my first time ever seeing u2. Im just wondering if you'll think they'll play sunday bloody sunday? i know everyonewants to hear songs they hardly play live. So do i ,but i would die if they didn't play Sunday Bloody Sunday. What You'll think?

trickywicket wrote:

Well, they probably will now that the IRA are killing again.

The Irish Republican Army had nothing to do with the recent attacks in the North. The killings were carried out by a couple of self-styled"dissident" republican groups, who are in fact in direct opposition to the IRA and the broader Irish Republican Movement.

The "dissidents" rely on people to get sloppy, or ignorant, and pin the blame on the IRA, the better to sow confusion and discord at home andoverseas. It strengthens the "dissidents" two ways: It gives them a legitimacy they don't have; and it puts pressure on the mainstreamRepublicans. For example, St. Patrick's Day is coming soon, and the NI Ministers (from Sinn Fein and the DUP) will be making the annual visit to the USand the White House. You can bet the Massereene and Craigavon killings will be the focus of the media's attention, rather than the political/economicissues that should be under discussion.

-- eaplatt

I will go with no .a...love/peace mix with something new and I think bullet may also be shifted in and out ..maybe with sunday/b/s? on given nts......Bonoeven says time to time at some point they may never play it again......