Achtung Anniv Edition book upside down??

nbayer

• Subscriber

Just got the deluxe version for Christmas (the one with 6 disc's, not the one with the vinyl.)  Absolutely loving it.  Listening to the "Kindergarten" Achtung right now.  Pretty cool. 

However, there is one thing wrong with the book that I was wondering if anybody else experienced...  You open the front cover right side up, and the disc's are where they are supposed to be.  However, when you turn the page, the rest of the book pages are upside down and backwards.  In other words, the last page is there first, upside down.  Its pretty clear somebody put the guts of the book in upside down, which, given some of the cover photos, seems like it would have been easy enough to do.  Its not that big a deal, except when you are reading the book, the discs have a tendency to fall out. 

Here's the question, do I have something colletible here, like a misprinted stamp, or should I try to send it back and get one that was put together the right way?  Has anybody else had this problem??

Thanks, and happy listening!!

• Subscriber

Yeah, I agree it was a mistake.  I'm not terribly picky, but for that kind of dough, it should be put together correctly.  I'm contemplating sending an email with photos and seeing if they'll send me a new one.  Don't know who I should contact though.  It probably has no collectible value (like a misprinted stamp), but who knows. 
Any thoughts from others on what I should do with it..?

Yeah, I agree it was a mistake.  I'm not terribly picky, but for that kind of dough, it should be put together correctly.  I'm contemplating sending an email with photos and seeing if they'll send me a new one.  Don't know who I should contact though.  It probably has no collectible value (like a misprinted stamp), but who knows. 

Any thoughts from others on what I should do with it..?

Misprints have more value....