Music Game!

badsilver

• Subscriber

SO I was on a knitting forum and they had a music game they had started. It was 13 pages long. I jumped in then. Started reading it. Basically the game was if they started the thread with "Irish Eyes are Smiling" the next person had to pick a song with the first word being "Smiling." So anyway I am in there reading and I see on the last page. "Well since no one is able to find a song that starts with "Elvis" then we could just pick an Elvis song and go from there. WELL I just HAD to save their game didn't I? I typed rather quickly. "ELVIS PRESLEY AND AMERICA" by U2. Then I did America the Beautiful. Then Beautiful Day. I went in there thinking well there are so many U2 songs I could surely add to this game. Never did I think I would use that song! Im going....

• Subscriber

We should start one here. See if somehow we could get in most of U2 songs (along with other songs/groups songs' of course or we wouldn't get very far). It could be like Bingo. We could all have a list of U2s songs and we could play along and whoever gets through the songs first wins. Whoever works in that last song on the list first wins. Hmm. Maybe it is too late and I need a nap.