WHERES OUR GREETINGS???

andy4035

...not even.

FunnyPart-com-drunk_santa.jpg

roll.gif

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. We are aware of this issue and are currently working with Universal on a resolution.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Barbara

Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

The CEO of BestBuy sent me a Christmas greeting e-mail then pointed me to a new sale to spend money...

STEAM did the same, Happy Holidays, please enjoy our holiday sale...

I feel used.

Merry New Year from Paul, John, Ringo, George and Yoko ;o]

• Subscriber

It's pretty obvious that it's a one way street around here. fans give their money and they give nothing (but frustration). They should take a lesson from Bon Jovi, they do it right! I'm more of a fan (to Bon Jovi) because of it (what they do) and less to U2 due to their lack of caring/shity website. I think it says something about the guys that they have such a shotty website/operation and I think they should be embarassed!

• Subscriber

Good post spicy, best advice for the band is to stay out of politics, but charity is good, but mainly spending time with wife and especially children because I hate to say it, but they are not really young anymore and reality is they need to be with their youngins.. I hope they get their heads stuck in some good books, on a porch in a hammock on a bungalow off the shore with a lychee drink or something..

Always be prepared for tomorrow, so you know everyone will be ok, then you will feel more relaxed, and that means family first, U2 dont owe the fans anything, as long as they perform at their shows, and delivered their talent at our cost, should be sufficient enough, as for paid forums, well we got live feeds, our discount codes, and not to mention our free disc, as well as free streaming, you also get to find out enough about the bands livelyhood even when its really none of our business and chat to other people who have the same fondness of this great band, sooooooooooooo no complaints from me, im glad I get to send my messages to the people who have a kind of humilty that U2 bring out in people, and maybe I may touch a few hearts and lives for the better..

Thanks for reading :o)

• Subscriber

I read this blog post from the telegraph in the UK, and I think perhaps this really is whats happening....

check it out, its a really interesting read

I deleted my posts after reading  this, I felt like such a jerkfrown.gif

That is a terrific article. Thank you for sharing it. 

Do you think the band gave Neil permission to do it and qualm the fans' fears?

“I don’t know if it is possible for us to make something that is current that is meaningful, not just to our audience but to the times we live in. But that’s kind of the job for me.â€
Yes, it does seem that our favorite front man needs a break. He, they, amaze me with their touring ability and performing night after night. Wow! I just wonder how he really can take that break and still be w/ the family as I assume the boys are in school in NYC? NYC would be too tempting for someone like Bono.
I'm encouraged that Neil thinks Bono in particular is creating a sense of urgency about their work and that's what all this talk is about.
Let it be so. We love you boys!!