U22 final CD Setlist

ejj6785

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

We all are waiting on its final setlist. U2.com said the final setlist will be published early january. I guess there is some delay. It's almost mid-january....

Cristi..I think we'll be waiting for some time....until they post the track-list.....and even more until they start shipping. Better get used to having  a lot of patience 'cause they'll be making us guessing, talking....waiting!!!!pimp.gif And I think U2.com have their calendar set wrong...Maybe African or something...

• Subscriber

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

cristiu2']We all are waiting on its final setlist. U2.com said the final setlist will be published early january. I guess there is some delay. It's almost mid-january....

Cristi..I think we'll be waiting for some time....until they post the track-list.....and even more until they start shipping. Better get used to having  a lot of patience 'cause they'll be making us guessing, talking....waiting!!!!pimp.gif And I think U2.com have their calendar set wrong...Maybe African or something...

So they said posted early January - they actually meant early feb so we will probably see it around mid-April!laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

pain_18_ wrote:

cristiu2']We all are waiting on its final setlist. U2.com said the final setlist will be published early january. I guess there is some delay. It's almost mid-january....

Cristi..I think we'll be waiting for some time....until they post the track-list.....and even more until they start shipping. Better get used to having  a lot of patience 'cause they'll be making us guessing, talking....waiting!!!!
pimp.gif
And I think U2.com have their calendar set wrong...Maybe African or something...

So they said posted early January - they actually meant early feb so we will probably see it around mid-April!laugh.gif

I hope it won't be a "Bono's Birthday"  Surprise !!! pimp.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

pain_18_ wrote:

Cristi..I think we'll be waiting for some time....until they post the track-list.....and even more until they start shipping. Better get used to having  a lot of patience 'cause they'll be making us guessing, talking....waiting!!!!tongue.gif