Manufacturer for the uber box should be hung

Jake99

• Subscriber

A LOT of serious complaints on the Uber box drawers falling apart inside or already ripped upon arrival on the outside. I know one fan who has bought three times and each one is an epic fail in the construction of the box. Inferior glue and flimsy cardboard are not the type of quality that warrants a $450 price tag. Principle Management are responsible for choosing whatever manufacturing contractor. For those of you that bought them through Amazon, it is not Amazon that is responsible. what should be done is a on line petition of buyers complaints of the uber box. This pic is of what happened when the just the shrinkwrap was taken off;

374866_292331024132252_100000660706182_952603_2002279540_n.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

I agree, Jake. I don't have a picture readily available, but my box is cracking too. Very disappointed with it for what I paid for it. The boxes cannot handle the weight of what is in the box, nor could it handle the handling during shipment. Mine is nowhere near as bad as that that you have posted, but really, these boxes were "inspected" and should arrive in pristine condition. I have deep buyer's regret for ever buying it.

• Subscriber

I agree, Jake. I don't have a picture readily available, but my box is cracking too. Very disappointed with it for what I paid for it. The boxes cannot handle the weight of what is in the box, nor could it handle the handling during shipment. Mine is nowhere near as bad as that that you have posted, but really, these boxes were "inspected" and should arrive in pristine condition. I have deep buyer's regret for ever buying it.
Can't blame you Mich! In todays economy and to buy something at this cost, the product should have no problems. The manufacturer has no quality control which is obvious.  

• Subscriber

Can't blame you Mich! In todays economy and to buy something at this cost, the product should have no problems. The manufacturer has no quality control which is obvious.  

• Subscriber

• Community Moderator

Here's a pic of mine, and this is after only opening it maybe 4 times. Very disappointed.

001-2.jpg

The other problem with the boxes in the US was that the Sydney DVD didn't work in all players. They did send me a replacement for that. But the box....it really is a shame.

• Subscriber

Here's a pic of mine, and this is after only opening it maybe 4 times. Very disappointed.

001-2.jpg

The other problem with the boxes in the US was that the Sydney DVD didn't work in all players. They did send me a replacement for that. But the box....it really is a shame.

This appears to be the box not being able to withstand delivery. Appears the box was probably banged from the outside thus causing the rips. Did the outside cover have a ding where it covers the corner? These boxes should be sent with foam on the outside of the box protecting it during transit. But sellers don't know that the quality of the material is poor and just put it in a box to be delivered.  Now everytime when you want to pull out the items, you have to be so careful fore future ripping. something you shouldn't be stressed out about after the money you spent.

• Subscriber

001-2.jpg

This appears to be the box not being able to withstand delivery. Appears the box was probably banged from the outside thus causing the rips. Did the outside cover have a ding where it covers the corner? These boxes should be sent with foam on the outside of the box protecting it during transit. But sellers don't know that the quality of the material is poor and just put it in a box to be delivered.  Now everytime when you want to pull out the items, you have to be so careful fore future ripping. something you shouldn't be stressed out about after the money you spent.

• Subscriber

001-2.jpg