How many versions of the 360 Tour Program??

PopMartianAlex

• Subscriber

Greetings! This is my first time posting here. I hope you all are doing well in this (hopefully) brief absence from the band.

Anyway, like the title states, how many different versions are there of the 360 tour program? Or, is there only one? Because I bought mine in 2009, and I saw some pictures from the 2011 American leg that shows that there may be at least two different versions of the tours' program.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question; I'm a newbie.  I'll be partying all the time soon in here with all of you hopefully! :D

Have a great day!

• Subscriber

Greetings! This is my first time posting here. I hope you all are doing well in this (hopefully) brief absence from the band.

Anyway, like the title states, how many different versions are there of the 360 tour program? Or, is there only one? Because I bought mine in 2009, and I saw some pictures from the 2011 American leg that shows that there may be at least two different versions of the tours' program.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question; I'm a newbie.  I'll be partying all the time soon in here with all of you hopefully! :D

Have a great day!

I'm wondering that too.I have the one that has a black cover & 360 logo on.On eBay I have seen one with a live picture of the claw on.Is the only difference between the two the cover?