New Cities for next tour.

bflorendo

I know this is way far in advance, since U2 just got off the road, and haven't released a new CD yet. But for the next tour, what city/country would you like them to tour, that they haven't toured in before? Cities that would have guaranteed multiple sellout dates to make it their worth while. Here's mine:

Manila, The Philippines

Shanghai/Beijing, China

New Dehli/Mumbai, India

St. Petersburg, Russia

Seoul, S. Korea

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Stevenage in Hertfordshire! I know U2 played the Milton Keynes National Bowl ages ago, but the grounds of Knebworth House in Stevenage have often played host to big music events. Every second weekend of July, Sonisphere Festival takes place, featuring a big hard rock and metal line-up. Last year the Big Four co-headlined! As well as Sonisphere, other things have happened here. Oasis played a big gig here years ago, and Red Hot Chili Peppers are playing one of only 2 2012 UK gigs on 23rd June (which I'm going to!). U2 could easily stage a gig here.

• Subscriber

Blackpool, Lancashire, UK
Hell yes!!! Blackpool would be great - or if not just down the road at the Reebok Stadium in Bolton!
Or Stafford Castle???? A smaller version of the Slane gig?

• Subscriber

Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. Either at the Estadio Jalisco or the New Omnilife Stadium, are big enough to host a U2 concert, the funny thing is that they have never played here before, but Bono has come to Guadalajara a few times. So hopefully they´ll add this city for their next tour

• Subscriber

Brighton!! UK

They played the polytechnic and the oceana club (was 'the sweet' back then i think) but they could do a little arena tour... and play The Brighton Centre ...its being done up at the moment!!.

3 dates will do there with songs from 1980-1990 1st night, 1990-2000 second night, 2000-2010 third night.