The 2013 membership CD.....the other 24 songs

ejj6785

• Subscriber

I'll bet we'll get the rest of the songs open for voting on U22 for next year's package...for another $50.00...or $40.00

I can't believe a majority of fans voted for so many standards.....Beautiful Day, With or Without You.....

Still, we got some rarities, but overlooking songs not available AT ALL such as the epic Stingray Guitar or North Star was a BIG fail.mad.gif

• Subscriber

They should release a song every month for the next 22 months or however many songs are left as a free download. Would cost naff all... and we'd get the rest of the songs we want!. Or maybe each week! for 22 weeks... months would take to long ;)

• Subscriber

Oh I don't think they'd have the balls. But expect something 360 related if they haven't gotten a new album by 2013.

Wouldn't it be nice to hear the songs from the no Line sessions (ie Songs of Ascent) that aren't gonna make it?

• Subscriber

It would be nice if they did. We know that the tracks all are already mastered at least in part since we had the samples to listen to. My guess is that at least some of those 24 tracks will make it out to us in some way. Maybe a live album in the shops with some of the tracks that did and didn't make it, maybe two or three as b-sides when the singles for the next album (new material or compilation) come out (whenever that may be).

• Subscriber

I wouldn't be surprised to see them released as the CD next year...its quick....its easy and quite honestly theres not much else they can release realistically thats isn't already released by the fan club or in Deluxe Box Sets.

The Songs Of Ascent could happen one day but not for a few years as theres always a chance they might use those songs in the coming albums.