Sexiest u2 Song???

rubymoon

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A topic close to my heart...  devil.gif

If I had to pick one, it's definately Hawkmoon. That song is just delicious.

But then, so are Salome (Bono begs so nicely), Spanish Eyes, Velvet Dress, Even Better Than the Real Thing, Promenade...

Sexiest album?  The Unforgettable Fire.  It has a wonderful sense of intimacy all through it... 

• Subscriber

Don't make me choose - please don't make me choose!!!

Ok can I have a list?

1. Bullet the blue sky - that rhythm makes me wobbly

2. Thy Fly - Sexy as hell (the whole of AB has me going lol!)

3. Exit

4. All I want is you - how can that not be the ultimate declaration of love? Therefore sexy lol!

5. Dirty Day

Most things which Bono sings though makes me go all ................................................ well you know!

• Subscriber

Don't make me choose - please don't make me choose!!!

Ok can I have a list?

3. Exit

4. All I want is you - how can that not be the ultimate declaration of love? Therefore sexy lol!

5. Dirty Day

Most things which Bono sings though makes me go all ................................................ well you know!

I like all the songs you guys chose, except never understood the sexiness of Bullet The Blue Sky. Except, is some obsene way you could dance sexy to it, without thinking of the lyrics. wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Don't make me choose - please don't make me choose!!!

Ok can I have a list?

3. Exit

5. Dirty Day

I like all the songs you guys chose, except never understood the sexiness of Bullet The Blue Sky. Except, is some obsene way you could dance sexy to it, without thinking of the lyrics. wink.gif

Ohhhh I wasn't listening to the lyrics for that one - that music.................................. wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Don't make me choose - please don't make me choose!!!

Ok can I have a list?

3. Exit

5. Dirty Day

I like all the songs you guys chose, except never understood the sexiness of Bullet The Blue Sky. Except, is some obsene way you could dance sexy to it, without thinking of the lyrics. 
wink.gif

Ohhhh I wasn't listening to the lyrics for that one - that music.................................. tongue.gif

smokin.gif

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']

I like all the songs you guys chose, except never understood the sexiness of Bullet The Blue Sky. Except, is some obsene way you could dance sexy to it, without thinking of the lyrics. 
wink.gif

Ohhhh I wasn't listening to the lyrics for that one - that music.................................. tongue.gif

smokin.gif

Don't think he'd cope with the two of us dancing together lol!pimp.gifpimp.gif

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Then you are dancing now.?? Too bad Bono's not around to see us dance.
tongue.gif

smokin.gif

Don't think he'd cope with the two of us dancing together lol!smokin.gif

smile.gifwink.gif

Just pass him over when you have finished with him??? I have a couple of others I'd give a lap dance too!! tongue.gif