10 Things EVERY American Should Know About the Federal Reserve

Sigma957

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigma, you seem to be as rabid as I am about our economy, government, etc. It's all a big ponzi scheme. I've said for a long time the federal reserve should be abolished. Senator Bernie Sanders has been after it forever and was one of the politicians to demand an audit of the Federal Reserve. limited as that audit it was, it was a big eye opener to even a lot of our politicians. None of this is new to me, but unfortunately most Americans are clueless to what our Federal Reserve is about and how it operates. Ben Bernanke is a big freaking a**hole! Obama's been a disappointment with the people he's put around him and in charge of agencies, etc. Most of them have been a continuation of Bushes administration. We have soooo needed a 3rd party in this country. If things don't start changing a lot, I think by 2016 elections, we're going to see some big changes with who starts winning elections. I'm at least praying that happens. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

@Surrenders

I've only become accutely aware of what's going on very recently. Ever since SOPA/PIPA became a possibility I've been watching closely what the FED and the politicians are trying to do. Bill S1867- the NDAA OPENED my eyes. The blinders are off now. Lots of things I believed are lies, I was a lot wiser in my college days.

"Freedom is popular"

2% of our reserve money went to rockefellers but Now all this reserve goes to whom whatisrael says and china it owes them what always made in china b.s.and what about those f's what they do for us. notta.if we did really have a national debt all money reserve would be used, THERE'd be NO reserve, no spending would be allowed literally if they say spending that makes no sense whatsoever.

2% of our reserve money went to rockefellers but Now all this reserve goes to whom whatisrael says and china it owes them what always made in china b.s.and what about those f's what they do for us. notta.if we did really have a national debt all money reserve would be used, THERE'd be NO reserve, no spending would be allowed literally if they say spending that makes no sense whatsoever.

I will give to Israel whatever they ask.....I will never turn my back on Israel. 

Again, a blogger pushing his personal agenda - read the Contact portion of his web site.

I'm not saying don't read his stuff and don't take what he says into account, but make sure you're reading angles on this story from several sources before making up your mind.