i'm fed up with all this!!!

barbara1

• Subscriber

Hey Barbara1, I know how you feel, we are having an extension done and work has had to stop cos' of the cold and the worst bit is still to come.I have girders all over my drive, neighbours who hate us, house is freezin...NO FUN...

Remember , it's just a matter of time and it will all be finished and be how you want it.

Have a glass and go think it's one more day closer to the finshing point.

omg inter, thats exactly our situation! we should both have a glass tonight and toast to eachothers houses, cheers!
luckily no grumpy neighbours at the moment, but we had our share of that too...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I bet you feel like us, sometimes I wished I'd never started...my wife gets so stressed with it all...anyway i'm starting on the Guinness , got home made chips and roasted balsamic sausages and peppers on the go..Red wine here I come...

Keep your chin up matey and smile. Cheers to Us !! eek.gif

• Subscriber

Barbara as I have told you many times even though it doesn't seem like it at the moment - it will be worth it. Your living rooms look amazing!

And I cannot wait to see it again in the summer - or earlier hopefully! As long as I have somewhere to pee - I just can't wait to see you xxx

• Subscriber

Barbara as I have told you many times even though it doesn't seem like it at the moment - it will be worth it. Your living rooms look amazing!

And I cannot wait to see it again in the summer - or earlier hopefully! As long as I have somewhere to pee - I just can't wait to see you xxx

don worry you'll have somewhere to pee... but from the looks of it, if you gonna come over early this year, you'll be standing above a hole in the floor to do it...eek.gif (just get things arranged and get big fat ass over here!! i need the fun and laughs!!)
(btw, livingroom looking a lot less amazing at the moment, filled with boxes and kitchen-cupboards frown.gif)

• Subscriber

We're on the other side Barbara.....  finished and have been for a few years.  And now, I can hardly remember the mess and inconvenience.  I love my house, and it seems like it has always been this way!!

It IS worth it!!!  Hang in there!  balloony.gif