i'm fed up with all this!!!

barbara1

• Subscriber

We're on the other side Barbara.....  finished and have been for a few years.  And now, I can hardly remember the mess and inconvenience.  I love my house, and it seems like it has always been this way!!

It IS worth it!!!  Hang in there!  balloony.gif

i am sooo looking forward to the day i will be saying this to another poor soul, nikki. i love my house too, but its a tough love at the moment.... thanx!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

lol, yep, Im fed up my pc is really slow, waiting forever just to look at one page of something, or music :o/

maybe we can make this into a 'FED UP!!' thread, then everyone can come and complain in here, 123, and our partners, kids, and all the other threads will be saved from the moaning and bitching??wink.gif 

(no toppic will be avoided; from (missing) member-gifts and u2shop screw-ups to annoying bosses, boyfriends.... even moans bout the weather are allowed!)

but then we need to keep it hidden from panthwink.gif

• Subscriber

It's no wonder if you're fed up Barbara, you've been working for so long and so hard. And when the mess is in your home it's difficult to escape it - good to hear you are having a little break and holiday in Germany, it sounds very good!!

Try to coddle yourself as much as possible and enjoy all the possible beuatiful and nice things. And if you look some earlier pics, you'll probably remember that it has been even worse at the beginning and you are making some progress anyway, little by little!!

Hang in there -  like the others said too, when you have finished, it will be sooo rewarding!! But before it, feel free to moan here when you feel like it - that's why we are herewink.gif

Hugggsss <3

I've got three days before my daughter arrives with her new husband and MY HOUSE IS A TOTAL MESS AS WELL. The yard looks like Hell, the house needs painting, the AC is broke and she is coming in from Chicago and we are running in the 80's. It's been snowing up there, they are not gonna be able to handle it. Oh well, it is what it is. I think they are heading down to the Keys to avoid the overflow crowds from Daytona 500 this weekend kicks of Speed Weeks.

• Subscriber

I've got three days before my daughter arrives with her new husband and MY HOUSE IS A TOTAL MESS AS WELL. The yard looks like Hell, the house needs painting, the AC is broke and she is coming in from Chicago and we are running in the 80's. It's been snowing up there, they are not gonna be able to handle it. Oh well, it is what it is. I think they are heading down to the Keys to avoid the overflow crowds from Daytona 500 this weekend kicks of Speed Weeks.
i can relate, wahine! my son wanna invite his girlfriend over tonight, its only the second time she will come to our house. he asked me to make the house 'look good'....eek.gif"> whatmad.gif
told him he'll just have to accept the situation... and so does she. no other options. sorry.ohwell.gif
anyway, good luck and enjoy the visit!!