Bill Gates Playing God- Weather Control {{{SOURCED}}}

Sigma957

I don't believe in God. Deal with it. People should be free to believe in what they want. And it mentions that The Guardian reported this. I've said it before and I'll say it again - rule number 1 of UK newspapers, The Guardian is WRONG about EVERYTHING! The most stuck-up, sneering, snide newspaper ever to be printed.

One day you will find out if you were right...nobody gets out alive! I'm pretty sure I wasn't slipped acid on the occasions when the maker was in the room, I was never suppose to survive the birth of my daughter, had a talk with him, my aunt who had just died was in the room with me, I saw her plain as day before they cut me wide open, then no way could I have my son, God told me it was a blond haired blue eyed boy and he was important to God while I was on an abortion table (since the best doctors told me I would die and leave my daughter motherless), I jumped up screaming, kept my son, born on Valentines Day (very early, I went into labor on New Years Eve which they were able to stop) blond haired blue eyed boy after just having a brown haired brown eyed girl less than a year before...Ever since I was a child I talked to God and he talked back, so I don't need any explaining on what his plans are. I have faith and noone can take away, ironically I have always known things before they happened which kept me outta trouble LOL...Now, if I could convince my son that the Lord has a plan for him that would be nice, he stopped going to church when he was child won't go back, he shocked me the other day when he said what's an antichrist? So, as you can see I let him find his own way, it's up to each individual to find their way, the last thing I will do is push religion on someone since I really don't believe in religion, I believe in God, two different things...I've seen too many things in my life to believe otherwise, I think we are sent back over and over until we reach perfection. I guess you got a long way to go LOL!!!!!!! You must be a new soul LOL!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking at my son right now...I hope he figures it all out soon since he punched out his corporate sponsor (the owner of the biggest surfboard company in the world) at Surf Expo a few weeks ago and tore up his contract he has me a little worried. Since the guy he punched out is my best friend, I have listened to it all, and I think he did the right thing. He told my son he had too much of his mother in him, and it was lights out for him at his big corporate party in front of everyone. (I kinda pulled the exact same thing years ago as I was a pro surfer as well), but he cannot survive financially without his surfing, at least that I know of...so yeah, I am the praying kind these days...

@Raz

Regarding Japan, are you speaking of the Daichi Fukushima plant problem? Hawaii's going to have marine problems soon. The tsunami from last year has created a masive floaing debris island in the pacific ocean, full of stuff and people from Japan. It's headed our way. It's MASSIVE.

I've also read about those chemtrails you mentioned. It's apparently been happening over my island home as well. I just have to shake my head in disgust.

Chemtrails? Another conspiracy theory with no fact? Or you actually believe its happening?

Hmmm...A friend of mine is fanatical about Chemtrails. I remember when my niece made her first trip to the USA, we were sitting out on the pier and she said how ugly our sky was with all those trails from planes and were we safe from what they were spraying on us. This was coming from a child who lives in a pristine environment in Central America. I've been questioning it since.

• Subscriber

I brought up the Chemtrail thing,(which is a different topic to the one at hand in this thread) so it's only fair I provide some kind of response here.

Check this link out if you like Mac, it's a site dedicated to the concerns many people have, and the page I've linked to should show an article about Borium and Aluminium found in samples that were collected in rainwater.

http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2010/05/09/chemtrail-chemicals-confirmed-barium-aluminium-found-in-whangarei-rainwater/

Personally I'm in the middle, I don't have the equipment or skills to check and see.

There are also many opinions and quotes floating around saying this type of thing never happened, but there are still people who think Nuclear Energy is cost efficient too.

Go figure.

pimp.gif

I brought up the Chemtrail thing,(which is a different topic to the one at hand in this thread) so it's only fair I provide some kind of response here.

Check this link out if you like Mac, it's a site dedicated to the concerns many people have, and the page I've linked to should show an article about Borium and Aluminium found in samples that were collected in rainwater.

http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2010/05/09/chemtrail-chemicals-confirmed-barium-aluminium-found-in-whangarei-rainwater/

Personally I'm in the middle, I don't have the equipment or skills to check and see.

There are also many opinions and quotes floating around saying this type of thing never happened, but there are still people who think Nuclear Energy is cost efficient too.

Go figure.

pimp.gif

thanks razz....so glad to have you on board...appreciate your supportsmile.gif