RIP Davy Jones

mich40

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

That's so sad! Like many of you, he was my favorite Monkee. Only 66! Poor guy, that's not very old . . . . this is another bit of my youth slipping away and like Surrenders said, it really makes me feel my age!!! frown.gif

• Subscriber

A wonderful performer and showman and sexy to the end!  More proof that good things come in small packages. So sad he left this world too soon.  My sister was to see him perform next month in Central Florida.

I remember being totally in love with him as a very young teenie-bopper.  My bedroom was quite literally wallpapered in Davy Jones pix.

Carpe diem, ya'll.

A wonderful performer and showman and sexy to the end!  More proof that good things come in small packages. So sad he left this world too soon.  My sister was to see him perform next month in Central Florida.

I remember being totally in love with him as a very young teenie-bopper.  My bedroom was quite literally wallpapered in Davy Jones pix.

Carpe diem, ya'll.

I totally agree!!

I'm a Little Late on the Commets ..But I Loved.....   Loved......Davy Jones.He Was my Favorite Monkey. His Hair was always Perfect May He Rest in Peace with the rest of the Rock Angels.