Adam and Mental Health services

n2u274

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I consider myself quite a strong person but back in December I started to go really down hill due to my younger brother being found dead.

I didn't realise what was happening to me, until I went to the Doctor's and was shown that I had slipped into severe depression. For the last 4 months I've been on anti-depressants and having counciling.

The work Mental Health Services do is amazing and my appreciation of everything they've done for me is greatly appreciated. They've helped me return to work last Friday after nearly 3 months off, get my life back on track and enable me to not be embarrassed about what has happend to me.

Usually I would never talk about stuff like this, but the cause has become something I really believe in. Invaluable has not been the word. I would also thank some very great U2 fans, who hopefully now see how important there acts of kindness actually were to me! I'll never forget it.

• Subscriber

Agt, first of all im really sorry to hear what has happened, it is always worse for the survivors, be assured he's resting in peace to be ressurected in the last days, not yet though.. Meanwhile It is good to watch out for yourself, stay positive and remember that as many people believe their is no hope in meeting the dead again after death is untrue, and is also untrue they go to heaven, they are at the moment in deep sleep in God's memory.. ECCL 9;5'6 PSALMS 146;4 JOHN 11;11-14 1 1 CORINTHIANS 15;12-33 REVELATIONS 20;5 (in the last days) JOHN 5;28,29 So now make sure you do everything right to welcome him when the time comes, stay positive, respect yourself and stay healthy, and remember the doing of good to other like they have to you, and remember your creator, spiritually and physically, in whom we owe our dedication and obedience, may these scriptures fortify your hopes and facts..

xx oo

123love