Are you still having problems renewing? POST HERE!!

Bajagirl

• Subscriber
P L E A S E   R E A D A L L B E F O R E   P O S T I N G

Hi all

It seems some members have had a bit of difficulty renewing their accounts, U2.com Admin is aware and has been working on it.

If there is anyone that has not yet been resolved please post here and tell us if:

A) You are trying to renew and the link to the renewal page does not appear
B)You tried to renew, the link did not appear and your membership expired

If you have anyone other problem  that is NOT about renewing (this includes the missing discount coupon) , keep using the HELP form found here U2.com HELP SECTION

Also,  try the fix of logging out, erasing cookies and history of your browser, closing browser, and letting a few minutes pass before trying to renew again. This has helped several people

Please (for those in the A group) try the fix mentioned above before posting
Please only post once to tell us you have the problem, no repeats are necessary
Please say if you are A or B
Please do NOT post if you are not having trouble, this way we can immediately identify those with issues without having to read a lot of unnecessary posts
Check back for updates

Thank you all

Baja

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi Baja,

Thanks for the effort.

I'm also in the B group.

At this moment my subscription has expired and my renewel before the expiration date failed.The only possibility I have at this moment is to take a new subscription for $ 50 instead of the $ 40 as offered in the e-mail I got. It's not a matter of the amount but I don't want to lose my membership years I've been building.

• Subscriber

Hi Baja,

Thanks for the effort.

I'm also in the B group.

At this moment my subscription has expired and my renewel before the expiration date failed.The only possibility I have at this moment is to take a new subscription for $ 50 instead of the $ 40 as offered in the e-mail I got. It's not a matter of the amount but I don't want to lose my membership years I've been building.

I have a sincere question, and I know this isn't the place for it, but it is in regards to the above comment. I'm not sure what is meant by "I don't want to lose my membership years I've been building." I haven't heard what one gets with the more years they've paid here? I do know that there are tier levels for tickets, but one can get great tickets without it. And also, definitely great tickets if the year after year membership money was added to the ticket price. This is a sincere question... was just wondering what I've missed??? What do you get by "building" membership year after year? Thanks

• Subscriber

I am referring to the order in which the tickets are sold which is determined by the length of your subscription years.

This is something I find very important.

As to my knowledge there are no other specific benefits.

Sorry for the confusion.