Original Of the Species Acoustic **ON SALE NOW**

Jake99

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Really kewl video clip too, what was the inspiration for that ? You also see Pauls eyes clear as day, is a very lovely song, one time I was cleaning my room, and my daughters TV was left on in her room, I heard the song come on so I went to see, and yes there was silence from me till the video had finished, it was a new release, and U2 always do that to me, make me stop in my tracks in whatever im doing, and have my full undivided attention, cant say anything else does that to me, such a sweet surprise.. :o)

• Subscriber

Such an underrated song. Best song of their last two albums
I have to agree with you, but I love Unknown Caller a lot too :P

Does anybody know who designed the video of original of the species. I really like that one, I have got a lot of inspiration from it. 

• Subscriber
Really kewl video clip too, what was the inspiration for that ? You also see Pauls eyes clear as day, is a very lovely song, one time I was cleaning my room, and my daughters TV was left on in her room, I heard the song come on so I went to see, and yes there was silence from me till the video had finished, it was a new release, and U2 always do that to me, make me stop in my tracks in whatever im doing, and have my full undivided attention, cant say anything else does that to me, such a sweet surprise.. :o)

Yes! It's a beautiful video.  It's funny--the same thing happens to me, Love.  U2 do that to me as well.  Whenever I hear Bono's voice I have to go running to the TV or turn up the radio.  It's always a lovely thing.  smile.gif

I'll be looking forward to hearing this acustic version.  Thanks for posting the link, Jake.