My State Attorney in Florida

wahine

Seriously, I am getting pissed off, my local state attorney, Norm Wolfinger, that I have known since I was very, very young, he was extremely close with my father, who was THE CHAIRMAN OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA, had better get off his ass and arrest this kook that shot and killed the kid in Sanford Florida. Brevard and Seminole counties are the same judicial circuit, meaning he is my local State Attorney as well as over in Sanford in Seminole county. The law was never intended that you can just shoot children and claim self defense, that is to be decided by the courts. So, as it stands, all of us are screaming arrest this monster and the police and state attorney ARE DROPPING THE BALL! He gives me fathers award out every year and right now, I am disgusted. So the US Justice Dept, as well as FDLE (Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement) FBI and every protester you can imagine is descending on the courthouses in Titusville and Sanford. WTF, I am getting ready to make a phone call and rude him out! 

And it is 10:30 AM on the first day of Spring March 20, 2012 and I made it clear that I expect better and NOT ON MY WATCH will this happen..I expect an arrest in the murder of Trayvon Martin IMMEDIATELY.

There ya go, he spent 15 minutes before sending it to the Grand Jury and only 20 minutes between my call and the press finding out he sent it on to the Grand Jury. That is what I said, its not for the cops or us to decide, its for the JURY. I also told him my father was rolling over in his grave!

It was beyond wrong..they enhanced a law of my fathers in 2005 that all of us went what the f*ck?My dad died in 2003 in office. It's one thing to protect yourself and your kids if someone comes onto your property, the castle law, but I think in 2005 the legislature was trying to deal with the carjackings, etc. that were happening all over Florida. I only know my dad never signed a piece of legislation without reading it all and he would have been the first person to put in there the regulations on the law. When my father died, this State fell apart...I still talk to Jeb (Jeb Bush) but it's pretty obvious to me that there is a huge failure in this law and I am surprised he signed it back then. The IRONY of this was just yesterday, there was some creep that freaked me out right here in my own town, did I label him? YEAH I DID! He kept following me and scared me so much that the owner of the grocery store walked me back home. How did I label him? I labeled him a creep but I didnt pull a gun and shoot him! I got help. This is murder involving Trayvon Martin. We are gonna have to clean house on a few police departments down here in Central Florida, it's gotten pretty corrupt, because nobody is holding anyone accountable!

• Subscriber

I can hardly bring myself to respond to this horrific and awful tragedy.  J. Bush and W. Bush received gazillions from the NRA lobbyists.  That is the reason and the only reason that J. Bush made the "stand your ground" law.  

This is not about saving the dignity of past money seekers or their greedy, money-taking, greasy gun fingered deals.  This is about a child who was tragically murdered by a psychopath who had a prior history of criminal behavior. The greedy bastard who put the law into action - Jeb Bush - should be charged, as well... along with anyone else who agreed this "wild west" mentality.  

My pain and sadness for this beautiful boy and his beautiful family haunts me.  It especially haunts me when I look at my own children.  This is wrong, wrong, wrong.

This needs to go all the way to the top.... all the way to Jebb.  People DO kill people.  Sorry, Charlton Heston.