Pointless U2 Fail!

• Subscriber

grin.gif maybe if we contact an exorcist? i was bout to contact one for other reason anyway.

Other reason??? Your own insanity? But yes I think an exorcism could be a good idea

(are you talking about the ghost mice in the cellar?)
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']
grin.gif
 maybe if we contact an exorcist? i was bout to contact one for other reason anyway.

Other reason??? Your own insanity? But yes I think an exorcism could be a good idea
ghost mice? and no, didn need an excorcist for myself! it was for jim.

Yeah you had ghost mice once - remember???? And maybe can get two for one - save Jim and your family!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']
grin.gif
 maybe if we contact an exorcist? i was bout to contact one for other reason anyway.

ghost mice? and no, didn need an excorcist for myself! it was for jim.

if bono asked me directly, I'd go completely blank, and knees would become jello....

Id stare and go, "gah, gah. gah".....

My mind just freezes like that...even if I know the answer, I cant think of it for the life of me!

• Subscriber

if bono asked me directly, I'd go completely blank, and knees would become jello....

My mind just freezes like that...even if I know the answer, I cant think of it for the life of me!

LOL Spicy - just imagine if he was the presenter - we'd never score less than 100!!!
  • Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']if bono asked me directly, I'd go completely blank, and knees would become jello....

LOL Spicy - just imagine if he was the presenter - we'd never score less than 100!!!

for sure!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

But who cares - get to drool over Bono for a while!!!  happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']if bono asked me directly, I'd go completely blank, and knees would become jello....

for sure!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif