Where's our $40 U22 CD?

ejj6785

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

MacFoley']Which is why I have my copy......

Good for you MacFoley !!!pimp.gif

seriously got it??

this is all i got....wink.gif

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting the U2 member support team!

A final release date for the U22 CD is yet to be determined. The product is in the final stages of design at the moment. We are fully expecting that it will be ready to ship in the next 3 – 4 weeks or sooner. 

You will receive a more comprehensive update via email late next week. A statement regarding the U22 release will also be posted on U2.com. 

Please let us know if you need and additional assistance! 

U2.com Customer Service 

• Community Moderator

does anyone's download work?

i get the following message

400 - Bad Request

I got that at first, then cleared my cookies and it worked fine.  Try that.

• Subscriber

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

joshthetree']does anyone's download work?

i get the following message

400 - Bad Request

I got that at first, then cleared my cookies and it worked fine.  Try that.

Or log-out and sign back in and try again...that worked for me pimp.gif !

• Subscriber

Uh...how long does it take to get this thing ready? It will be time to promote the 2013 package by the time we get it, it seems...

Seems about right in U2.com time. Subs are getting downloads in hopes to get out a positive patience factor. "At least we're getting something!" Meantime this is seriously delayed. Look how long it took to get the final track list. They got your money! It's like Halloween, they got the tricks and make the kids wait for their treats........... 

• Subscriber

Uh...how long does it take to get this thing ready? It will be time to promote the 2013 package by the time we get it, it seems...

Seems about right in U2.com time. Subs are getting downloads in hopes to get out a positive patience factor. "At least we're getting something!" Meantime this is seriously delayed. Look how long it took to get the final track list. They got your money! It's like Halloween, they got the tricks and make the kids wait for their treats........... 

• Subscriber