Where's our $40 U22 CD?

ejj6785

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Good points made by allegra and georgia but I really really don't give a fuck about this place anymore,it does make yer completely not arsed.

If I do see fatman in dublin i'll mention it lol.

Sums up my feelings really. I don't give a fuck either. If it wasn't for the Zoo, i wouldn't give a shit about U2.com...

As a website, it isn't a very attractive or active one. The news is more faster on the net or on @u2.com. 

There was nothing about U2 being in the studio a few weeks ago, this came from twitter and then was linked on @u2...or the news that U2 were working with that producer who has worked with One Direction.

I am still hanging to for the return of Kilgore! Soon Mick James will be the missing one...

And Pete...he seems to have wondered off of late too...

Gibster don't you fecking leave me now!!!

• Community Moderator

I'm used to U2.com time now. I have ranted before in the past about gifts and the amount of time it takes to see some action.

I also see no point in ranting about u22, it will come when it comes.

Maybe get in contact with some mods. They seem to know some things....

Max? Where are you?

here...

Wish I could give good news, but the truth is that I don't know when U22 will be delivered...

I will make some inquiries about it... if there's some info, I'll let you know...

I'm aware that this is asking too much, but... please have patience...

• Subscriber

Good points made by allegra and georgia but I really really don't give a fuck about this place anymore,it does make yer completely not arsed.

If I do see fatman in dublin i'll mention it lol.

Thank ya kindly Gibbo.  If anyone would run into him, it would be you!  wink.gif

And I too don't give a hoot about this place either [again note the low post count].  All I was trying to do was find the latest info on where my $40 U22 pack was, and all I found was this thread talking about it.

And Max...you're still awesome...keep on keepin' on!  banana.gif

• Subscriber
Uh...how long does it take to get this thing ready? It will be time to promote the 2013 package by the time we get it, it seems...

In U2's mind, and bugging them, are you happy, I believe I would'nt be if I had live nation working for me..