Where's our $40 U22 CD?

ejj6785

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

sorry, you won't recognise me (in your community) as i rarely use these boards but came on to try and find an answer to this very topic. 

the fact that we're all still waiting comes as no surprise; i spoke to the guys in the US last November, as i've encountered many difficulties with U2.com over the years, and found them unhelpful and unresponsive and my email to them still remains unanswered. they blamed the previous administrators for many of the problems encountered, although here we are again still waiting on a product that was paid for (by me and many) back in November / December!

for me the race is on to see which arrives first, the 2nd half of my Zooropa Live disc or this one - i'm not holding out much hope for either! 

Good points made by allegra and georgia but I really really don't give a fuck about this place anymore,it does make yer completely not arsed.

If I do see fatman in dublin i'll mention it lol.

Agreed, Allegra and Georgia are spot on and to be honest anyone who thinks this place runs ok  is obviously blinded by a u2 can do no wrong kinda mind.

• Subscriber

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

gibbo1968']Good points made by allegra and georgia but I really really don't give a fuck about this place anymore,it does make yer completely not arsed.

Agreed, Allegra and Georgia are spot on and to be honest anyone who thinks this place runs ok  is obviously blinded by a u2 can do no wrong kinda mind.

The news section on this place is slow.You get more news coming on the forums and reading.The people who are responsible for distributing from the shop need a rocket up their ass.Its people like Bash that makes this forum exciting! And some of the original zootops too...

• Subscriber

gibbo1968']Good points made by allegra and georgia but I really really don't give a fuck about this place anymore,it does make yer completely not arsed.

The news section on this place is slow.You get more news coming on the forums and reading.The people who are responsible for distributing from the shop need a rocket up their ass.Its people like Bash that makes this forum exciting! And some of the original zootops too...

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Mac you know as well as i do that thisd pace was shit-hot once upon a time we had some brilliant times in here especialy when the fuckwits came on dissing everything bono and u2 and we'd tear them to shreads,......you me kelly ,mick, gibbo, dawn all of them....then along came the easily offended mob and the "u2/bono can do no wrong mob" and then all the problems this place has encountered and that all combined is whats killed the place mate.

• Subscriber

MacFoley wrote:

basher1']

Mac you know as well as i do that thisd pace was shit-hot once upon a time we had some brilliant times in here especialy when the fuckwits came on dissing everything bono and u2 and we'd tear them to shreads,......you me kelly ,mick, gibbo, dawn all of them....then along came the easily offended mob and the "u2/bono can do no wrong mob" and then all the problems this place has encountered and that all combined is whats killed the place mate.Basher,

My first time here for a while. A shame to see such established fans unhappy with the site. I firmly believe ther are great things to come from the site and the band. Just look at what Jack White et al have in 'The Vault'! U2's unreleased collection has to be obscenely fantastic, and when it arrives, we will be first!

Fintano

Admittedly, Jack White runs a better site for the fans. Same with Pearl Jam and Coldplay.

U2.com is the definition of Capitalism at its worse.

Still, at least I have my positive attitude people!!!

:D

(positive attitude fading...)