How do you celebrate your U2 anniversaries?

illumination70

I was wondering how the other Zootopians here celebrate your U2 anniversaries such as concert dates, band member's birthdays,etc?

I'm asking because 20 years ago (tonight to be exact) I saw my first U2 concert at the Tacoma Dome and wanted to do something special about it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Today my daughter is 18, legal for all sorts of things.. Sorry did'nt mean to hi-jack this thread, but the sweetest thing reminds me of my daughter and I when we would play when she was a toddler..

• Subscriber

Today my daughter is 18, legal for all sorts of things.. Sorry did'nt mean to hi-jack this thread, but the sweetest thing reminds me of my daughter and I when we would play when she was a toddler..
Aweeee......Happy Birthday to your daughter! smile.gif Sweet memories.

• Subscriber

I dont celebrate birthdays but I do realize she has many advantages now lol, but your thought was really kind U2 LAWoman xx oo :o) She knows I spoil her alot all the time, and the fact that she is in my life and alive is what matters most.. She just sent me a pic of herself in my phone, just now, I see if I can put it in my profile for you to see her dressed up today..

• Subscriber

I dont celebrate birthdays but I do realize she has many advantages now lol, but your thought was really kind U2 LAWoman xx oo :o) She knows I spoil her alot all the time, and the fact that she is in my life and alive is what matters most.. She just sent me a pic of herself in my phone, just now, I see if I can put it in my profile for you to see her dressed up today..
That's right love, I forget. xxoo. Your daughter and my daughter are almost the same age.  They grow up like weeds, don't they. I'll check your profile later, to see her in her big day. smile.gif

• Subscriber

Hopefully they dont stay weed's but turn into a beautiful Sunflower and seed and feed the beautiful heavenly birds, because we know deep down they are really flowers, just waiting to be guided by the right, stump,post!!

• Subscriber

You hijack alot of threads so makes no difference here....pimp.gif