Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

febottini

News about new album/ U2 in the studio

Today I´ve posted 2 differents news on the Ultraviolet-U2 Fan Club Brazil´website.

The first is about someone who posted on Interference and told his friend is in Dublin right now. In the last saturday, he could talk to Dallas and he said U2 were in Hanover Quay:

http://www.ultraviolet-u2.com/noticias/2012/04/23/u2-esta-no-estudio/

The second is about an article which mentioned Danger Mouse as the producer of the U2´s new album:

http://www.ultraviolet-u2.com/noticias/2012/04/23/danger-mouse-e-apontado-como-produtor-do-novo-disc/

Tis true about Dallas. I have some friends that met him on Saturday there.

Sadly U2 aren't in HQ .... all their equipment was moved to another location in Dublin, the picture taken in the link was done while some of their gear was being taken 'out' - also taken out this day were several guitars and computers...(I was there the day they were removing the stuff) and the day previous while they did the same... so that's that rumour thrown into the bin .....

Sadly U2 aren't in HQ .... all their equipment was moved to another location in Dublin, the picture taken in the link was done while some of their gear was being taken 'out' - also taken out this day were several guitars and computers...(I was there the day they were removing the stuff) and the day previous while they did the same... so that's that rumour thrown into the bin .....

Dallas was at HQ this past weekend, but I don't think any of the band members were. And this is not a rumor, this is a truth.

Thanks for this information. Everyone had already thought they were in the studio.
Dallas is a trustworthy guy. Maybe the person who wrote the message on Interference made a mistake... a misunderstanding.
Actually, I got the news from U2Place´website.
Thanks again! I´ll share it with my friends here in Brazil.
Let´s keep in touch wink.gif

Dallas was at HQ this past weekend, but I don't think any of the band members were. And this is not a rumor, this is a truth.
Dallas was defo there I spoke to him and had my picture took.

Me and Mr fish at HQ saturday

P1050191.jpg

Show off! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

All I have to say about a new album is it will get done when it gets done...I don't expect anything much before December at the earliest and probably not until next March. Unless they rush it, and I hope they don't.