Another Sylvester the talking cat video: caution-some language

illumination70

I recently came across another video featuring Sylvester the talking cat who finds out October 31st is his birthday. 

the guy who created this is a pretty good videographer...nice work....

wish we could have a fan video contest...talking pets, cute kids...sighohwell.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

illumination70']  I recently came across another video featuring Sylvester the talking cat who finds out October 31st is his birthday. 

wish we could have a fan video contest...talking pets, cute kids...sighohwell.gif

I hear ya because Steve Cash is really talented and I have a black cat (named Coco)who has an attitude similar to Sylvester's!!

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

illumination70']  I recently came across another video featuring Sylvester the talking cat who finds out October 31st is his birthday. 

wish we could have a fan video contest...talking pets, cute kids...sigh
ohwell.gif

I hear ya because Steve Cash is really talented and I have a black cat (named Coco)who has an attitude similar to Sylvester's!!

I would love to do that, as I dont think I am going to get approval for any video contest involving u2 or their music, per bigwaves message to me to hold off on that....

so may instead, a happy and fun video contest involving original u2 fan videos, with original music, pets, kids, whatever....