UPDATED:Fitness Goals-HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS SUMMER?

xtraspicy62

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I want to get into the pool and hold the kickboard and kick my legs for a goal of 5 minutes.....to start.

this is a whole body exercise, but really tones legs and butt....

2) I want to wear the aqua belt and cross country ski in the deep water for 5 minutes to start....

*its hard to get motivated some days...low energy....

• Subscriber

I am into Pilates again, and hope to get better and better at it; I hope that it will help me feel better, and that it will eventually show; it is supposed to work out the abs ;-)))

in approx 10 weeks time i will be doing the race for life,it,s a 5k course,where you can run,walk or jog,all funds raised goes to cancer research,so i,m hoping someone will sponser me,i,m hoping to jog the course,so have started using my home gym for at least 25 minutes a night plus when i,m out with the dog i try and jog as much as possible.so this is a good excuse for me to get fit,

im going to try and go swimming at least once a week....deep water cross country skiing....its a great full body work out with very little impact on the joints....

you stride under water both legs with big swings and both arms back and forth...

you have to lift upwards against all of the water on the way up, and press down against the weight of the water on the way back...

killer muscular work out and tough to keep the core tight the whole time...

water keeps you cool and comfy too from heating up...

• Subscriber

Stay injury free and get back to running 20-30 km per week. For now I'm mixing it up with the bike, rowing machine and weights. I got a 5 km fun run in June. A 9 km fun run in September. I'll be doing these with my 12 year old son.