metbono

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
cardbono2012final2.jpg

I would like to invite all of you to write your message in honour to Bono, during this 52nd Bono's Birthday.

To post your message to Bono:

You must to click on "Comente" (09/05/2012) - (IMMEDIATELY BELOW ADAM'S PHOTO, THE MESSAGES and the box: 'Posted by reginaonumb in 18h20"); then will open a box, and you´ll write your name (Seu nome), your e-mail (Seu e-mail), your URL (Seu site); after, type your message (you can include a link of a photo) and click on "ENVIAR COMENTÃRIO"; this box will be closed and will open another box, and all you need to do... type the signs and click on "ENVIAR". I´ll copy the messages and I´ll past it on the post. This card will be sent to Cecilia Coffey-U2 World Service and to the P M Office in Dublin (I will copy the messages and will be sent by P.O.)

"Bono's Birthday Card 2012":

U2 CARDS - http://u2scards.zip.net/

This time I won't do the draw of a Music Rising t-shirt, cause it's out of stock via Hard Rock

Visit and support Music Rising, the cause which Edge and all the staff at Music Rising have developed to put instruments back to musicians' hands of Katrina and Rita´s victims in New Orleans and region.

Any suggestion, critics, protests, additional info, support; contact me: reginaonumb@globo.com

reginaonumb@hotmail.com 

hug.gifthank you so much

I´ve already sent my message to Bono!

Thanks for doing that, Regina.

• Subscriber

cardbono2012final2.jpg

I would like to invite all of you to write your message in honour to Bono, during this 52nd Bono's Birthday.

To post your message to Bono:

You must to click on "Comente" (09/05/2012) - (IMMEDIATELY BELOW ADAM'S PHOTO, THE MESSAGES and the box: 'Posted by reginaonumb in 18h20"); then will open a box, and you´ll write your name (Seu nome), your e-mail (Seu e-mail), your URL (Seu site); after, type your message (you can include a link of a photo) and click on "ENVIAR COMENTÃRIO"; this box will be closed and will open another box, and all you need to do... type the signs and click on "ENVIAR". I´ll copy the messages and I´ll past it on the post. This card will be sent to Cecilia Coffey-U2 World Service and to the P M Office in Dublin (I will copy the messages and will be sent by P.O.)

"Bono's Birthday Card 2012":

U2 CARDS - http://u2scards.zip.net/

This time I won't do the draw of a Music Rising t-shirt, cause it's out of stock via Hard Rock

Visit and support Music Rising, the cause which Edge and all the staff at Music Rising have developed to put instruments back to musicians' hands of Katrina and Rita´s victims in New Orleans and region.

Any suggestion, critics, protests, additional info, support; contact me: reginaonumb@globo.com

reginaonumb@hotmail.com 

hug.gifthank you so much

• Subscriber

Happy Birthday Bono!!!!!!! Thanks for being my inspiration!! You make me believe that I can do whatever I want. You have help me strengthen my spiritual relationship with God. You have change my life and have filled a once empty hole in my heart. You will be forever ingrained into my mind. You are so amazing and talented! I get goosebumps every time I hear your voice. You are such a beautiful man and I love you so much!! I don't know what I would do without you... ♥ ♥ ♥

Happiest bday ever, Bono love !!!Thank you for being you, so compassionately and completely you.

For many people you mean hope, water, cure, relief . For me you are like the air I breathe, you are the voice of my heart and the expression of my thoughts. Have fun with all your family and may God bless you. With love, love, love ...

Happy Birthday Bono!...Hope you're having a great time..and happy you came to my country for Vacations..hoping you love it...also Hoping will come a day for a concert here.

Happy Birthday and greetings for  the best band ever!!!

Miguel
miguel_nflorez@yahoo.com