! Got n°s 583 & 584, both are signed

But Which ONE is the 
Patrick Brocklebank
signature
?

Could You Help Me Gary Paul ?
embarassed.gif

bb20.jpg?t=1339257189

Im assured ALL signatures are of Mr Brocklebank, Slight variation in some BUT I guess when you have to sign 500 copies all at once it possibly gets a bit tedious -

eek.gif I'd be thinking about going down to initials laugh.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

electricco']
smile.gif

Cool Monica !

i'm not
SURE that is Patrick Brocklebank
signature
on the Book
wink.gif
 and I don't Care AnyWay !

It actually is Brocklebank's sig, He signed 500 (Half the quantity) of the numbered books - All of which are sold out.. 

I got my signed Brocklebank edition and got McGuinness, Guggi & Friday to sign it too...

this is not fair... on the website they say catalogues are signed, not only the half...

[quote name='monica martino wrote:

gary-paul wrote:

electricco']
smile.gif

Cool Monica !

i'm not
SURE that is Patrick Brocklebank
signature
on the Book
wink.gif
 and I don't Care AnyWay !

It actually is Brocklebank's sig, He signed 500 (Half the quantity) of the numbered books - All of which are sold out.. 
I got my signed Brocklebank edition and got McGuinness, Guggi & Friday to sign it too...

this is not fair... on the website they say catalogues are signed, not only the half...

Do they state ALL catalogues are signed ?? I have one Signed and one unsigned..... (All are numbered) I will ask today when passing if you like... but that's what I had been told night of opening...

• Subscriber

Full exhibition catalogue, 70pp, 14cm x 10cm Signed by the artist Strictly limited signed first edition of 1000

http://www.littlemuseum.ie/shop/u2-exhibition

please, if you can I will really appreciate if you tell Mr Simon O'Connor that my friend (Mario Basco) is also still waiting for the 11 posters and he never got any answer to the mails he sent about them

• Subscriber

It's more than five weeks ago since I ordered a poster. Simon and his collaborator promised me in the meantime several times to "investigate", but I still haven't received an explanation. If they can't deliver, they owe me a refund. Luckily enough I received the cataloque I ordered.

• 4 weeks later...