Cant log in atu2.com

flender

• Subscriber

Sorry guys , i need some helpI forgot password for my account at atu2.comSo I click the change password link and I received an e- mail a link.First the link told me to activate my account which is surprising because I had activated long ago already , so I did that then tried to change my password and then the whole " activate your account " start all over again for 2 times I guess but finally I nailed it !Everything worked just fine until today I tried to sign in but I couldn't and I was told that " my username is being banned "What happen ? I don't understand why this is happening ? Somebody have the same problem like I do ? Or if the moderators are hanging out here please help me :(

• Subscriber

I tried that site but when I did it gave me two options that I did not read properly, one asked if I was over 18, apparently I ticked the wrong onenot realizing so therefore I cant get into that site, which sucks because it looks like fun there, lots to talk about and to post, oh well, stuck here.. If im wanted here..

Lol @ Mich, in all honesty flender its funny but im not mocking you, as I would do something like that on a bad day..

• Subscriber

I've sent an e- mail to the forum moderator already but I'm not patient enough for their reply lol@123love.... So we are totally banned life long for no reason ????I mean I like this board but it's fun to read other boards as wellIt's pretty unfair ,if they banned my username , I might not be able to log in so I could just read and not post anything which is cool but .... I cant view anything even I dont sign in!!But 1 more question , I tried different computer ( since when I first had this problem I was using my phone to sign in )Without logging in I couldn't view forum using Internet explorer , the page showed " guess , you are banned from rhos forum "but it works for Mozilla firefox ????So I sign up new account on firefox page , everything went well. Until I tried a little experiment by logged in by my old username and that's it ..... Firefox become paralyzed and I can't view anything as a guess too I don't know how to explain this ....