EARTH TO WHOEVER RUNS THIS WEBSITE

• Community Manager

Please refrain from starting multiple topics with the same content.

Please read announcements and post problems ONCE per problem in appropriate forum / topic

Your multiple topics with the same content will be deleted

regards

bigwave wrote:

Please refrain from starting multiple topics with the same content.

Please read announcements and post problems ONCE per problem in appropriate forum / topic

Your multiple topics with the same content will be deleted

regards

Such a worthwile and helpful response... and you wonder why we're all losing patience.

alynash123 wrote:

THERE ARE AT LEAST A THOUSAND PEOPLE WHO HAVE PAID MONEY FOR NO ACCESS. AND THE STAFF ON THE PHONES DONT KNOW. AND NOTHING SEEMS TO HAVE BEING DONE ABOUT IT.

I joined on 09/03/09, in the UK with no problem, credit card details went straight through, I even have my code for the presale

I'm glad someone's account is working...

The problem's arent with anything you've mentioned though - my card payment had no problem and I have my pre-sale code.

For the rest of us, here's the problems were having...

1. Cannot access webmail - login details are rejected.

2. cannot post on forum - just get returned to home page

3. Several links to video from homepage link to wrong page - it took me to my shopping invoice.

If you have other problems - add to this list!

ONE01 wrote:

I'm glad someone's account is working...

The problem's arent with anything you've mentioned though - my card payment had no problem and I have my pre-sale code.

For the rest of us, here's the problems were having...

1. Cannot access webmail - login details are rejected.

2. cannot post on forum - just get returned to home page

3. Several links to video from homepage link to wrong page - it took me to my shopping invoice.

If you have other problems - add to this list!

Dont think anyone can access webmail, me as well

• Community Manager

FYI - This person posted a dozen or more of the same content in a short space of time, which is not the way to get people to try and assist, it only showsimpatience, and a lack of reading of the announcements and sticky posts in where to put your problems, so they can be addressed in turn.

Point taken Mr/Mrs Bigwave, please don't wash me away.

People will keep posting stuff like this until it gets sorted and we dont feel screwed out of $50.

• Community Manager

People do get frustrated, and impatient and worked up, when they feel that their issues are being ignored, but I can assure everyone here that mods and adminare working hard to help as many people as we can get sorted in as an efficient manner as possible.

There is a lot of info within the announcements, which get regularly updated, and reading thoroughly can often address the problems that ya member may behaving, and point you to stickied topics where other users may be having similar issues, often with solutions offered by mods or other members.

Of course there is always the contact form on the Help pages, and the option of contacting Fanfire / Signatures / Live Nation if you feel that your problemsare not being properly addressed here.

regards

Thanks bigwave keep up the good work, it can't be easy when thousands of people all sign up at once!

I realise moderators suffer abuse and prejudice because they are normally A-holes but you guys are nice! happy.gif