/////U22 Track Running Order/////

MacFoley

• Subscriber

The thing that pisses me off more than anything is that 40 never made the list and should have at least been a bonus track. If U2.com gives that one as a free download, I just might download in my pants. And then at that point, I just might take U2.com off my shitlist.

I believe what Jake99 basically said a while back..."The set list was planned all along...people voting for it was all just a big waste of time and hoax"...something like that.

I mean think about it...if Live Nation wants all walks of U2 fans to come on board with a free gift, do you think casual fans will buy the popular most played stuff or the rare stuff? Going with a show set list was the safest option for their pockets. Think about it...why hasn't U2.com shown us proof of the data? Where is the final survey? It's never been posted and probably never will be. I call conspiracy here!

Some very good points here.

• Subscriber

I am just a little tired of some of the same old songs we get, there was a chance to put together some rare beauts here. But getting tired of songs like Mysterious Ways, One, With or Without You, I Still Haven't Found, Beautiful Day, and Elevation.

I hope these get dropped for the next tour, as i feel these songs are not exciting enough to be played night after night. They had their place, but would like to see them dropped inplace for other beauts that can easily put in.

I dont see this gift anymore for the Hardcore Fans, more the new ones to attract. But even that isn't working because the survey from atu2.com, they are not attracting young fans as much as they used to.

Oh well, it is the best gift from U2.com for sometime, so might aswell make the most of it...

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Allegra']The thing that pisses me off more than anything is that 40 never made the list and should have at least been a bonus track. If U2.com gives that one as a free download, I just might download in my pants. And then at that point, I just might take U2.com off my shitlist.

I believe what Jake99 basically said a while back..."The set list was planned all along...people voting for it was all just a big waste of time and hoax"...something like that.

I mean think about it...if Live Nation wants all walks of U2 fans to come on board with a free gift, do you think casual fans will buy the popular most played stuff or the rare stuff? Going with a show set list was the safest option for their pockets. Think about it...why hasn't U2.com shown us proof of the data? Where is the final survey? It's never been posted and probably never will be. I call conspiracy here!

Some very good points here.Considering what you're willing to do, it's not only very good points, but also some very good pants laugh.gif

• Subscriber

I am just a little tired of some of the same old songs we get, there was a chance to put together some rare beauts here. But getting tired of songs like Mysterious Ways, One, With or Without You, I Still Haven't Found, Beautiful Day, and Elevation.

I hope these get dropped for the next tour, as i feel these songs are not exciting enough to be played night after night. They had their place, but would like to see them dropped inplace for other beauts that can easily put in.

I dont see this gift anymore for the Hardcore Fans, more the new ones to attract. But even that isn't working because the survey from atu2.com, they are not attracting young fans as much as they used to.

Oh well, it is the best gift from U2.com for sometime, so might aswell make the most of it...

Those warhorses won't go away soon. As someone mentioned, most shows have casual fans and U2 wouldn't sell out stadiums with an ideal (keep dreaming, Daniel!) Boy-October-War songs show

• Subscriber

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

MacFoley']I am just a little tired of some of the same old songs we get, there was a chance to put together some rare beauts here. But getting tired of songs like Mysterious Ways, One, With or Without You, I Still Haven't Found, Beautiful Day, and Elevation.

Those warhorses won't go away soon. As someone mentioned, most shows have casual fans and U2 wouldn't sell out stadiums with an ideal (keep dreaming, Daniel!) Boy-October-War songs show

Oh don't get me wrong here! There are still some great songs on the cd. I am keen to own...

The new version of Even Better Than The Real Thing (ok even though we already have it!!!) tongue.gif, The Fly, Magnificent, Until The End Of The World, One Tree Hill, Bad, All I Want Is You/Love Rescue Me, The Unforgettable Fire, Zooropa, Streets, Ultra Violet, Moment Of Surrender and Out Of Control.

Still find it odd though that fans voted for Moment Of Surrender over the choices they were given of rare songs...