My latest music project - Krank

MacFoley

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I like the music to cosmic man kewl bit there reminds me of U2 lol Just a tweeny bit

Love 25 too intro is kewl, well done, need a huskier voice though for the type of music, really good stuff, different..

• Subscriber

I like the music to cosmic man kewl bit there reminds me of U2 lol Just a tweeny bit

Love 25 too intro is kewl, well done, need a huskier voice though for the type of music, really good stuff, different..

I can't sing husky. Never been able to do that really, it is just not in my nature. But then Queens of the Stone Age, Josh Homme isn't a growler, but still pretty narly! So I am going by that, as an influence...

But yeah thanks for the feedback...going into the studio tomorrow to work on our next song....pimp.gif

• Subscriber

kewl do you play at any pubs or do's and stuff ??

We are not thinking of playing live. Just enjoying writing songs and having fun. We plan to write an album, and then next summer we might play live. Depends really, if it is something worth doing then we will do it. Festivals prehaps.

No point in doing pub gigs, we have done that before in a previous band before, and sometimes it is not worth the hassle.

If the demand to play live is there, then we will do it, but until then, we are just having fun writing music and putting them online to be listened to.

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

123love']kewl do you play at any pubs or do's and stuff ??

We are not thinking of playing live. Just enjoying writing songs and having fun. We plan to write an album, and then next summer we might play live. Depends really, if it is something worth doing then we will do it. Festivals prehaps.

No point in doing pub gigs, we have done that before in a previous band before, and sometimes it is not worth the hassle.

If the demand to play live is there, then we will do it, but until then, we are just having fun writing music and putting them online to be listened to.

Maybe you could put some of your music on BBC Introducing's website. BBC Introducing has stages at T In The Park, Glastonbury and Reading/Leeds as far as I'm aware.

• Subscriber

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

123love']kewl do you play at any pubs or do's and stuff ??

Maybe you could put some of your music on BBC Introducing's website. BBC Introducing has stages at T In The Park, Glastonbury and Reading/Leeds as far as I'm aware.

Funny you should say that....

Had an email from bbc introducing...(sent them 25 and Cosmic Man) and they have listened to them both. Now they are pondering playing it on radio....who knows Pete.....

As i said, we are just enjoying it mate, planning on releasing an album of some sort towards the end of the year, and then who knows???

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']Ok Krankers, and those who are not Krankers yet.....

This is our new song called Earth Mother......check it out.........

it's great - listen to it everyone! happy.gif

Thanks babe! YES YES YES!

I have a good feeling about Krank....a very good feeling it is scary!