Help if You Can

Skylord

Many of you long time line waiters know Jessie,  she and I waited in line at the Rose Bowl with you.  She made up art work and passed them out to you all.  If I can figure out how to do an attachment I'll put the pics up here.

She was 7 plus months pregnant when U2 came to Anaheim.  That was the only time we didn't wait in line together overnight.  She wore a shirt that was up on this site she made that said "Achtung Baby" with an arrow pointed at her belly.  Baby Mason was born August 1, 2011.  U2 has a baby dvd they played on the way home from the hospital.

Yesterday, Baby Mason died tragically.  Jessie and father Josh are devastated.  I'm trying to get a message to the band in time for the memorial service on Saturday.  It would be immensely appreciated if I could get a snippet from U2 if they so desire.  All I want to do is let them know what happened to their lifetime fan.  Can anyone help with that?  I've tried all the other contact info, no go.

Bob Marks  760-458-2153

skylord@cox.net

Tomorrow is the service, thanks to all of you for your sympathies........

Mason David Sipe

Mason David Sipe 8/1/11 - 5/19/12 Mason was our Angel here on Earth for nine joyful months. Every day was the best day of his life and ours. In such a short time he spread more love and happiness than imaginable. He has been called back to Heaven but will be in our hearts and minds for eternity. Mason is survived by his parents Joshua David Sipe and Jessica Cozzetti Sipe; grandparents, David "Grandpa" and Luan "Granny Luanny" Sipe, and Dennis "Nonno" and Maggie "Grandma" Cozzetti; great-grandparents Yvonne "Great Grams" Coffman, Joan "GiGi" Cozzetti, Betty and Hubert Sipe; Uncle Dominic Cozzetti, Auntie Danielle (Jason) Croyle and cousins, Haley and Noah Croyle. He is also survived by many other relatives and friends who loved him dearly. Mason's celebration of life will be held Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. at Christ Community Church - 7801 East Kenyon Drive. The family requests bright hawaiian attire rather than formal or black. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders. "Only love can leave such a mark, but only love can heal such a scar". Arrangements by EAST LAWN PALMS MORTUARY.

From "Stuck in a Moment": And if the night runs over, and the day won't last, and if your way should falter, along the stony pass, it's just a moment, this too shall pass.

Rest well, Mason. I love you.