Adams Trial begins tomorrow

wahine

This should be an INTERESTING trial in Dublin, starts tomorrow. There are 181 counts of theft, RADICAL! I cannot believe how violated he must feel and it's gotta hurt too. Well, here is the link, nice photo of Adam and Paul McGuinness (I'm glad he is there with him).

Didn't she buy horses with the money too? WHERE ARE THEY? I'd knock that b*tch on her ass. He has the patience of a saint. I think what would hurt me the most is the broken trust. You trust someone with your home and all your personal things, if she was doing that, what else was she was doing? It's sickening. I feel sorry for Adam and his family. It's so wrong. That new album of theirs will get done when it gets done. Poor guy.

• Subscriber

Didn't she buy horses with the money too? WHERE ARE THEY? I'd knock that b*tch on her ass. He has the patience of a saint. I think what would hurt me the most is the broken trust. You trust someone with your home and all your personal things, if she was doing that, what else was she was doing? It's sickening. I feel sorry for Adam and his family. It's so wrong. That new album of theirs will get done when it gets done. Poor guy.
You are right Wahine, Where are the Love, Peace of heart and TRust in this world ?frown.gif