U22 book arrived with no discs

wmak4

• Subscriber

good luck.. i've been trying to sort out the fact that i only received one (in a 2 disc set) of my Zoo TV gift for years.. still unresolved and have made contact (via this website) and supervisor (Michael) has promised to come back to me since November hasn't.. poor service.

i feel for you - nothing worse than people bigging up something that you haven't (but should have) got. sincerely, good luck.

• Community Moderator

Not trying to be funny, but did you check down in the envelope? I panicked when I opened mine and there was only one cd, but it had slid out into the bottom of the envelope.

I did check the book and envelope (several times). I even triple checked the mail to see if they came separately. 

However, I just got off the phone with a Live Nation rep and they were very helpful. She said they will be sending me a new one in the next 48 hours. When I do end up getting it, I think I will enjoy it. Reading the reviews from people, I think I will love it.

Thanks again for all the help. 

True story, 1987 my grandma bought a Hawaiian music cassette tape from the local (now defunct) Holiday Mart. She was excited to hear it when she got home. She opened the wrapper, popped the case open and lo and behold, there was no tape within the cassette. Ahaha, wow. A factory sealed, tapeless cassette.

I remember it well since it was the summer I bought my first U2 album.

• Community Moderator

Glad she was helpful. Stay on them though if it doesn't arrive shortly. A few years ago when they did the t-shirt, I got mine and it had a giant cut in the sleeve. They very promptly sent me another, but I know others that didn't have such good luck.

True story, 1987 my grandma bought a Hawaiian music cassette tape from the local (now defunct) Holiday Mart. She was excited to hear it when she got home. She opened the wrapper, popped the case open and lo and behold, there was no tape within the cassette. Ahaha, wow. A factory sealed, tapeless cassette.

I remember it well since it was the summer I bought my first U2 album.

did grandma frame it? that is a classic!