Where in the world is U22? Post your pics!!!!!!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Not Yet Really...My shot is Pretty Weak since Some-One Else, as I saw on the site, has already done a similar type of photo, Only mine is 1 degree Celsius Hotter; If I leave the situation as it is know...NOT even Gary-Paul is going to vote for me............The Real Space-Ship Is Landing Tomorrow...The Biggest Palace On Earth !!!!!

PLUS...The Other People that Will Qaulify to enter in the second round so far have Waaaay better photos than I do.....But If Bigwave doesn't start the competition until Friday..I might have a chance.......Hopefully...

Not Yet Really...My shot is Pretty Weak since Some-One Else, as I saw on the site, has already done a similar type of photo, Only mine is 1 degree Celsius Hotter; If I leave the situation as it is know...NOT even Gary-Paul is going to vote for me............The Real Space-Ship Is Landing Tomorrow...The Biggest Palace On Earth !!!!!

PLUS...The Other People that Will Qaulify to enter in the second round so far have Waaaay better photos than I do.....But If Bigwave doesn't start the competition until Friday..I might have a chance.......Hopefully...

you have my vote man ;-)

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

pain_18_']Not Yet Really...My shot is Pretty Weak since Some-One Else, as I saw on the site, has already done a similar type of photo, Only mine is 1 degree Celsius Hotter; If I leave the situation as it is know...NOT even Gary-Paul is going to vote for me............The Real Space-Ship Is Landing Tomorrow...The Biggest Palace On Earth !!!!!

you have my vote man ;-)Thanks Man...It's all that matters to me !!!!

• Subscriber

Well-done, Pain :)))) and looking forward to your next pic!!!

Hello Janette, Glad to see You.....Thanks A Lot !!!  Gymnastic right now...We got nothing Yet.....Maybe At the next Exercise.