Where in the world is U22? Post your pics!!!!!!

Bajagirl

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
I took U22 on a field trip today to Red Rocks.  He was really excited when I told him we were going, and played very loudly in the car all the way up.  Once we arrived, he was very quick to jump out of his brown shipping sleeve, skip up the stairs, and breathe in the clear mountain air.  We sat for a bit, and he told me great stories about that June night in 1983.

clap.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

followeru2']
wink.gif

MT

cats love to lay on everything you like...nice photo...your cat look so contented..what was she listening to-what track had her so purr=fectly happy?

I can´t tell you for sure, but I guess Ultraviolet would be the track, because I´ve been listening to that one on repeat! wink.gif 

Nice pics everyone!smile.gif 

• Community Moderator

Hi!

I need help!
I have a Macbook, and I uploaded my picture (JPG) and followed the instructions but all I get is a litle blue square with a question mark in it!

hi...

could you please post your photo link, the one from your image service?

• Subscriber

Eight 360 shows (7 shows GA and I will never go for seats again) in 2009 and 2011, every single one amazing:

- Toronto and NJ 2009 (4 shows)
- Montreal, Toronto and Moncton in 2011 (4 shows)

To have the last show of the tour in my backyard was INSANE!! My husband, daughter, 6 friends and I volunteered for the ONE campaign and I won a spot on stage during Walk On. What a culmination of the tour this was for me....still cannot believe it.

On U22, 'Out of Control' was recorded at one of the Montreal shows that I attended--COOL!!

roll.gif

Moncton was insanely good. Glad I took the leap. I must say you guys have a really big airforce ;o]

21 360 shows in 3 years, all GA. What a ride it was.

Moncton claimed my Nikon D80 lens cap during the trek back to the campgrounds after the show....

Anniversary in 31 days