U22 on Ebay

oisin269

• Subscriber

Just spotted a few copies of U22 on Ebay.
Most have been bid higher than the subscription price here.
What the f**k is that all about?

Well, I think these are NOT really U2 fans...How I wish for it to arrive !!! But nothing, countless "trips" to the mailbox....and they -who had the most of luck and got it so fast- choose to sell it for some more cash in their darkened souls !!!!

• Subscriber

Yes wrong, I agree with you Pain but not if you are married and either have a subscription, then I dont see it bad if one sells their copy for 40 or 50 or 60 dollars.. if it needs to be posted..

• Subscriber

Yes wrong, I agree with you Pain but not if you are married and either have a subscription, then I dont see it bad if one sells their copy for 40 or 50 or 60 dollars.. if it needs to be posted..

Its cause for banning. Look at the last column of the U22 liner notes

• Subscriber

[quote name='Bajagirl wrote:

123love']Yes wrong, I agree with you Pain but not if you are married and either have a subscription, then I dont see it bad if one sells their copy for 40 or 50 or 60 dollars.. if it needs to be posted..

Its cause for banning. Look at the last column of the U22 liner notes

What Liner notes?..I don't have U22 yet !                But I believe youroll.gif

• Subscriber

On the one hand I believe scalpers should be sent to that special Circle of Hell where people who talk out loud during movies are sent.

But on the other hand if it wasn't for eBay I would never have picked up the excellent fan club-exclusive "Hasta La Vista, Baby!" (Cancelled my Propaganda membership right before the Popmart-themed CD was released...a choice that ultimately cost me way too much money to win that fateful bid).

Personally I just ripped my copy of U22 to my iPod (U2 Special Edition, of course) and now the disc and booklet will be filed away for safekeeping. Perhaps some of these sellers did the same but decided the hardcopies are no longer needed? Probably not since true fans wouldn't let such an awesome momento of U2 live circa 2009 to 2011 go, no matter the price.