U22 on Ebay

oisin269

• Subscriber

On the one hand I believe scalpers should be sent to that special Circle of Hell where people who talk out loud during movies are sent.

But on the other hand if it wasn't for eBay I would never have picked up the excellent fan club-exclusive "Hasta La Vista, Baby!" (Cancelled my Propaganda membership right before the Popmart-themed CD was released...a choice that ultimately cost me way too much money to win that fateful bid).

Personally I just ripped my copy of U22 to my iPod (U2 Special Edition, of course) and now the disc and booklet will be filed away for safekeeping. Perhaps some of these sellers did the same but decided the hardcopies are no longer needed? Probably not since true fans wouldn't let such an awesome momento of U2 live circa 2009 to 2011 go, no matter the price.

Yes, also probably some sellers are U2 fans with multiple U2.com memberships???smokin.gif

• Subscriber

oh thanks for reminding me, must check how my bids are doing on U22....
Don't worry mac I've been selling Kranks first single for the last  2 weeks!!

Just let me know if you want to see your CD single cover art....oh, and if you could hurry up and get 10 or so more songs uploaded we can start selling your album!

and b.t.w this is what you guys look like in Asia....

thumbnailaspx.jpg

roll.gifpimp.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='razspazz wrote:

MacFoley']oh thanks for reminding me, must check how my bids are doing on U22....

Don't worry mac I've been selling Kranks first single for the last  2 weeks!!

Just let me know if you want to see your CD single cover art....oh, and if you could hurry up and get 10 or so more songs uploaded we can start selling your album!

and b.t.w this is what you guys look like in Asia....

thumbnailaspx.jpg

roll.gifpimp.gif

roll.gifquality! Yeah we look just like that dude!!!

• Subscriber

I have no real issue with anyone selling u22,or any other U2 live stuff etc on line, my point is U22 is still available here so why pay more on Ebay when you can get a years subscription here AND U22?!!

• Subscriber

I have no real issue with anyone selling u22,or any other U2 live stuff etc on line, my point is U22 is still available here so why pay more on Ebay when you can get a years subscription here AND U22?!!
Because you CAN'T be sure you get U22..I, for one, am not !!!mad.gif