Name something good which has happened to you lately (part 3)!!

illumination70

I'm curious to know what good stuff has happened to the other posters here because there seems to be so much sadness going on and we really need to combat it with positive stuff.
  As for me, I attended the John Fogerty concert this past Friday and I also got my Dad a cell phone for a Father's Day present.
  Enough about me, what good stuff has happened to the other Zootopians here?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I went to the sea-side and I had a perfect weather. During the day I swam, I played backgammon, I slept like a baby at night..I had a great week-end. I finally got some rest as I was tired, after I got done with my exams, but couldn't find relief...happy.gif

What good thing happened to you, Illumination ?

I'm 48yrs Old and Never Really had a 'Proper' Girlfriend. However, the end of May i met Mandy - who replied to a Personal Ad i put in the Local Paper. I was VERY unsure/dubious at the start as we seemed to have Very Little in common? However, we've met 4 times now and i think She is WONDERFULL. We are getting on VERY Well.

You wouldn't believe how many Ads I've put in and replied to over the years and Never met anyone? Better Late than NEVER as they say?????

Yesterday i could'nt stop thinking of that song by Chris Issak?

• Subscriber

KRANK - the music project i am involved in,,,one of our songs "Cosmic Man" was played on amazingtunes.com which is an internet radio station. That was a buzz to hear...

We also got a back to back play with another "25" on radiowow, which is the radio station Basher dj's on. NICE!

On our Soundcloud page, Cosmic Man reached 200 over plays today, which is a beaut!

And we were in the studio this week working on our next track....

Please listen here if you like....http://soundcloud.com/krank-stoner-rock

i just went to florida to visit my mother and it was my daughter's first time to see and swim in the ocean!!! To experience one's child having pure joy is one of the greatest gifts of parenthood