Name something good which has happened to you lately (part 3)!!

illumination70

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt get shot by an idiotic american who shouldnt have a gun!!!!!

an idiotic american who gets a gun because guns ARE EVERYWHERE and SO EASY TO GET !!!

sorry to bring down the positive vibe of this "name something good" post, but I M SO SICK OF IT!!!!

• Subscriber
i didnt get shot by an idiotic american who shouldnt have a gun!!!!!

an idiotic american who gets a gun because guns ARE EVERYWHERE and SO EASY TO GET !!!

sorry to bring down the positive vibe of this "name something good" post, but I M SO SICK OF IT!!!!

And the sick idiot was smiling in court mad.gif

• Subscriber

My Gorgeous Girlfriend Mandy is Moving in with me.

awhhh yer sweetiecute.gif"> that

Had a painter come round today to quote on some work we need doing, he said he couldn't start for a couple of weeks cos he's going to Paris with his girlfriend and is going to propose to her, he was so happy and all lovey doved up!! dwohhh *sigh*smile.gif

• Subscriber

I went shopping at a store which had some 10.00 off 10.00 coupons. I bought a baby gift for nothing. I also got part of a birthday gift for 12 cents. I love getting bargains!!

I wanted to go see the Canadian Band, April Wine but didn't want to shell out 48.00 for a ticket. I won two online and another two from a magazine!! Anyone like April Wine? I may have an extra ticket or two now!!

• 2 weeks later...