What's your favourite track on U22?

realgonekid

• Subscriber

I've enjoyed the whole thing but I'd have to go with Stay as my favorite at the moment, and can't forget Streets - always a favorite, and well all of them really. Ok, well now that I think about it, the entire album was my favorite. happy.gif

adam_happy.giflarry_happy.gifedge_happy.gifbono_happy.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I've enjoyed the whole thing but I'd have to go with Stay as my favorite at the moment, and can't forget Streets - always a favorite, and well all of them really. Ok, well now that I think about it, the entire album was my favorite. happy.gif

adam_happy.giflarry_happy.gifedge_happy.gifbono_happy.gif

• Subscriber

I think that they are all brilliant and as an album U22 is awesome. Each venue and each show has it's own energy and it is interesting to feel the variation from track to track, makes for some great listening!

I suppose that if all the tracks were from one venue, over say 2-3 nights in a row then the album might flow better and therefore be more suitable for commercial release. In any event, we have been spoilt rotten with this gift and this has set a very high bar for future fan club gifts! How do you top this!??

Thanks to all at U2!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...